fha mortgage loans, local mortgage broker, midwest family lending

(515) 252-7107

APPLY NOW!

Mortgage Industry News

« Return to Mortgage Industry News

Distressed Home Sales Creep Toward Normal

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Is it our imagination or has the return to normal levels of distressed home sales become an agonizing endurance test?  Despite a nearly steady downward trend the market share of distressed home sales in September remained nearly four times the pre-crisis level

CoreLogic said that sales of bank-owned property or REO made up 6.4 percent of all home sales in September and short sales accounted for another 3.3 percent.  The combined 9.7 percent distressed home share was down 2.4 percentage points from September 2014 and 0.1 percent on a month-over-month basis.

Read Full Article

Testimonial

"Mark always kept us informed during the process on how things were going. If there were any issues/concerns, he took the time to call me to let me know. If I know of anyone looking to buy or refinance I would refer them to Mark. He is very friendly and was willing to work with me and my realtor."
Alison V.